Divorce and family law issues are incredibly difficult for everybody, especially if there are contested and difficult issues such as child support, custody, property division, alimony, and more. Whether man or woman, mother or father, divorce and family law issues are emotional, complex affairs, and it’s important to retain an experienced and prominent Fort Worth divorce attorney to ensure that your rights are protected, your voice is heard, and that your interests are represented by an attorney who truly cares about you and your family.
At the Law Office of Wendy L. Hart, attorney Wendy L. Hart is a Fort Worth divorce lawyer for men and women, and we provide a careful ear, compassion, and experienced legal representation in Texas family courts. To speak with attorney Hart about your family law needs, call our Mansfield-Fort Worth law office today at (817) 842-2336.
How Attorney Wendy L. Hart Can Help You
If you’re a man going through a divorce, or if you have to litigate for child support or custody, or if you just have a general father’s rights issue that needs to be resolved in Tarrant County family courts, we at the Law Office of Wendy L. Hart have the in-court experience as well as an emphasis on our client’s’ welfare to help you get through these difficult, complex affairs. Not only do we provide extensive legal counsel and advice so that you know what you’re facing, but we also boast multi-disciplinary experience to ensure that your rights and your interests are represented with every stage of the legal proceedings.
Just some of our practice areas include:
- Divorce — Whether facing a contested or uncontested divorce, we will work with you, one-on-one, to prepare your divorce goals and get you ready for your case. We will continue to thoroughly represent your interests from the divorce petition to the trial and its aftermath (if applicable).
- Child Custody — The father-child relationship is just as important as the mother-child relationship, and we will fight to maximize your role in your children’s lives.
- Child Support — Whether paying or receiving, whether you can afford it or not, we will extensively work to preserve your financial interests and the interests of your children.
- Paternity — Establishing paternity is important for both you and your child to assert various rights and benefits. We can help with the legal documents establishing paternity, and will represent your interests at a court hearing, if required.
- Adoption — Texas law allows children to have one legal set of “parents,” and whether man or woman, the adoption processes are similar and complex; we are here to provide comprehensive legal representation.
- Possession and Visitation Rights — The terms of visitation are something that you may have to consider in a parenting plan, or fight for in Texas family courts if you’re denied access to your children as their father.
In addition to these practice areas, Fort Worth family lawyer Wendy Hart can also help with modifying divorce decrees, prenuptial agreements, and more. As such, if you’re a man looking for a capable attorney who understands what you’re going through, and how you can get through these complex issues while making sure that your children and your interests are protected, then look no further than Tarrant County divorce lawyer Wendy L. Hart.
Call the Law Office of Wendy L. Hart Today
The Texas laws concerning divorce, visitation, child support, and custody are designed to ensure that the child’s best interests are kept at the forefront of the family court’s decisions. With the help of Fort Worth family law attorney Wendy Hart, we’ll always put your interests first and vigorously fight in Texas family courts for the best possible outcome. If you are going through a divorce and/or have other family issues that may need to be settled in a Tarrant County family court, call the Law Office of Wendy L. Hart today at (817) 842-2336.